DAIRE provides a range of services all tailored to the requirements of the client.
We work closely with; Human Resources, Managers, Business leaders, Senior Executives and other wide range of stakeholders.
We have an initial consultation service which is free for the first 30minutes.
Call us;-+44 2045 308453 or send an enquiry;- firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours.
We assess the current position of the organisation’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy from different lenses of;
Diversity is been shaped by social norms and systems. DAIRE’s understanding of the structures that formulates the systems and experiences of race, ethnicity, and identity markers put us in a lead to support Businesses with a sustainable inclusive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion model.
DAIRE uses data to map out and demonstrate the business value of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and the overall benefits and effects.
DAIRE DEI strategies help the business expand their market reach mapping out the business value of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion lifecycle through products, services, market reach, suppliers, and others.
DAIRE models allow Businesses to identify areas to expand and improve their bottom line in the process of doing right.
DAIRE provides inclusive strategies on the new way of working – virtual mobility allows people and ideas to travel seamlessly, these networks have created a new sense of identity, accelerated by technology. Organisations have not caught up with this new wave of intersections, independent of geographical location. It’s more crucial now than ever for organisations to step up their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion practices as these new ideas fuel a new sense of representation.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT – we measure the performance and improvement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for businesses to realise the benefits. A creative, diverse, and inclusive workforce improves the bottom line.
- We set the baseline measures for tracking Diversity, Equity and Inclusion performance.
- We help to define which diversity and inclusion dimensions an organisation should monitor and create metrics for tracking progress.
- Targets are tracked and analysed for results which are converted into benefits realisation.
TALENT ACQUISITION – we provide strategic support for the organisation’s diverse hire life cycle.
- We provide a wealth of solutions in accessing the talent pool to improve Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Recruitment is such a powerful route to increase the diversity of your workforce, and there are a wealth of ways to access the talent pool.
- We capture data and insights across the employee life cycle to continually identify ‘points of pressure’ and focus areas to make improvements.
GLOBAL WORKFORCE – the opportunity this presents
- Creative workforce and the positive impact on the bottom line
- Remarkable opportunities
- The new ‘modes’ of online communities accelerated by technology and what this means to organisations
We collect your organisation’s data surrounding DE&I and filter it to understand your current status and test the validity of diversity.
We review how the organisation commits to inclusion by identifying categories of visible, value dissimilarities and the role of leadership in promoting diversity in the organisation.
We identify what Diversity, Equity & Inclusion changes are required based on the organisation’s data and how DE&I is shaped by leadership.
We offer our bespoke services on DE&I practices and leadership promoting climate. We highlight the opportunities of the Global workforce with connection to Global cultures and the implication on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
We align the organisation’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion objectives with the business strategy. This ensures DE&I is equally prioritised.